sites It feels like an eternity since I have been able to do a Best of the Web post. I am so excited to have it back. It really is one of my favorite posts to write. I L O V E sharing my favorite finds each week. This week is no exception.
1. The girls at House of Jade have been finishing up the home tour of Erin’s remodel and it is gorgeous, per the usual. They shared Erin’s kid’s rooms and they are both absolutely precious. They also revealed her kitchen and dining room and I love them both. Her hardware choice is perfection and I love the navy blue in her dining room!
2. There have been Christmas House Tours all over the Interwebs these past few weeks and it has been really hard to pick some favorites. I love Shauna, from House of Silver Linings, flocked Christmas tree and emerald ornaments. I love how emerald is just a little bit of a twist on the traditional Christmas green.
3. I love Chris Loves Julia’s style and they have had some amazing reveals recently. Their living room refresh is no exception. I am loving that picture ledge. I also love the post they did reviewing the pros and cons of open space living. A must read if you are planning a new build or major renovation.
4. Raise your hand if you love Trader Joe’s Peppermint Joe-Joe’s? If you could see me over here, both my hands and my feet would be raised. Seriously they are my love and my weakness. My friend Desarae, and her team over at Oh So Delicioso, have created a Peppermint Joe-Joe copy-cat recipe and I might just die. Do these not look so delicious?
5. Who wants to get this for me for Christmas? Anyone…anyone?
6. Michael, from Inspired by Charm, has a created list of creative ways to add a special touch to your gift wrapping this year. He has so many great ideas but I especially love using photos instead of gift tags and wrapping presents with thick, chunky yarn.
7. Raise your hand if you are a last minute gift procrastinator? It’s okay, we can’t see you so there so no need to be ashamed. Luckily, Nordstrom is here to help a procrastinator out. There is still time to get free shipping by Christmas Eve, but you need to act fast. Like seriously, just forward this blog post directly to your husbands right now. They have some great gift guides to check out here and here. If my husband were the last minute type, I would be asking for this Madewell tote (that is currently 25% off), this fringe sweater, this Clarisonic brush set, and this adorable robe. Seriously, this might be the perfect gift list. Just saying. Go ahead and just forward it on to your husband. You can thank me later!
Feature Image: Chris Loves Julia