We are back this week with our regular Best of the Web Wednesday post and have some super fun things to share with you this week!
1. The ever talented Sita Montgomery is starting to reveal her latest project and I can already tell it is going to be a stunner. You have to check out her Primrose project living room reveal and that millwork and piece of art on the fireplace are AMAZING! Stay tuned next month because we have a super fun collaboration with Sita that we can not wait to share.
2. Speaking of reveals, Shauna from the House of Silver Linings has been sharing her Naples, FL beach cottage reveal and it is stunning. I am particularly obsessed with her kitchen. That hardware is literally everything. Make sure you check out the whole tour though, because each room is so beautiful and well done!
3. Rejuvenation is having their annual Bath Sale Event and they are offering up to 25% off all of their bath items. If a little bath sprucing up or a major bath overhaul is in your future I would head over their ASAP. Here are some of my favorite bath items.
4. I met Arielle, from Scotch and Nonsense, through the One Room Challenge. She was always so supportive of each of my posts and I appreciate it so much. She also happens to have fabulous taste and is starting to share the reveal of her Richmond, VA home. It is so, so gorgeous. You have to check it out.
6. I am loving the tie-up shoe trend right now! I just got these ones and love them (the color is perfection) because they go with everything. Such a fun fashion statement as we head into spring!
7. This week is all about the reveals. Kirsten from Bliss at Home has been working on her kitchen remodel for several months and she finally did the reveal this week. It is glam and fabulous and totally matches her style. My favorite part is definitely the open shelves. I love that piece of art. So unexpected.
8. Have you guys heard of TheOutnet.com? If you haven’t, you are in for a treat. Basically it is an online outlet for high fashion pieces and designers at prices over 50% off. They have some awesome new stuff in and if you are a J.Brand jeans lover then you better head there now. they have some amazing deals. These awesome flare jeans are less than $100! Their sunglasses selection is huge and the prices are killer too!