We’re over half way through February and we’re on our way to spring break! Where are you headed this year? I am going to be VERY pregnant this spring break so I’ll be dreaming of a beach vacation somewhere :) Whether your are leaving out of town or not, these favorite picks of ours will get you ready for the spring and summer and the warm temps that are around the corner.
SPRING BREAK FASHION FAVORITES
- I love this swimsuit cover-up! The pattern and off the shoulder style is so cute.
- Protect your skin with this super cute straw hat while at the pool or beach.
- I am all about these new sandals and already have them in my cart to buy. I am having a hard time deciding between the tan and the black. What would you choose?
- These are my favorite lip salves that I always have on hand. The cherry one adds an easy pop of color!
- A sturdy, cute beach bag is a must! I love the size of this one and the pom pom detail is like the cherry on top.
- I actually have this swimsuit and LOVE it! It’s a flattering cut and everyone needs a basic black suit, am I right!?!?
- I love the shape and style of these affordable sunnies. I am definitely getting them asap.
- This ruffle sleeve shirt dress is SO CUTE! Pair it with some sandals or even wear it as a cover-up.
- I am really loving this cover-up – the mess detail is unique and fun.
- This suit is AMAZING!! I love the color and the cut of it. Definitely a favorite for spring and summer.
- I have this clear make-up bag and use it for everything! Put your sunblock and lip gloss in it and all your essentials so they don’t get wet. There is a small and large size and I use mine all the time and love that’s it is clear so I can see what’s inside.
- This suit is my FAVORITE! I am hoping to snag it and fit in it after baby comes :) The cut and pattern is to die for!
- How cool is this SPF 45 setting powder from Super Goop?!? I can’t wait to try it over my make-up this summer while being protected at the same time. Way better than greasy sunscreen right!?