Oh hey there! 2020, yeah?!? Haven’t blogged much since starting distance learning with my kids, but I wanted to make sure and help you guys out with some awesome gift guides this year!
Let’s start with the men – who I feel like are sometimes the hardest to shop for! All of these men’s gift ideas are tried and true. My husband has all of these things and they are at the top of his rotation. He loves them all!
Hopefully this helps you with your holiday shopping :)
2020 Men’s Gift Ideas
- The Lulu Lemon ABC joggers for men have changed the game! These are nice enough to wear out but comfortable enough to lounge in. You will WIN Christmas with these! Trust me.
- These Nike shoes come in high-top and low-top. They are sporty but nice when you want to go with something other than a running shoe!
- I posted about these SUPER affordable men’s shirts that my husband loves (and he’s picky about his shirts)! Under $20 and lots of colors to choose from.
- Can’t EVER go wrong with stance socks. And these athletic ones are a favorite around our house!
- We absolutely love this bluetooth speaker! It’s portable and easy to hang on a tree or post wherever you are. We use it all the time!
- My husband has to dress up for work and he wears these polos day in and day out! He swears by the comfort level and quality! Worth it, worth it, WORTH IT.
- Any outdoorsman needs a Yeti cooler and I love this option! Easy to transport, the right size and really awesome looking as well.
What are your favorite men’s gift ideas this year? Let me know in a comment below!