Holiday weekends always mean big sales and this weekend is no exception. Some of our favorite home stores are having awesome sales (can we say LuLu and Georgia Wharehouse Sale) and there is always and amazing deal to be had on summer fashion this time of year. Here is the scoop on all the sales and a round-up of some of my favorite things currently on sale.
1. As I mentioned, LuLu and Georgia is running their warehouse sale right now and is offering up to 75% off newly marked down items. YASSSS!! Their site is being a bugger and won’t let me share any images with you guys, so you are going to have to trust me and click over to see for yourself. GREAT deals on rugs, pillows, and accessories.
2. Anthropologie is running their summer tag sale and is offering an additional 30% off sales prices. This is an awesome deal because it includes their furniture as well! You may remember this top that I posted about several weeks ago. It is now on sale for $70 which is 50% off.
3. Furbish Studios is offering 20% off their entire site with the code FIREWORKS now through July 4th!
4. ASOS is offering up to 50% off their sale items.
5. West Elm is running several sales for the 4th: 20% off lighting, 20% off coffee and side tables, 20% off dining room furniture, and 20% off media and home office furniture.
6. Sole Society is running an amazing sale where they are offering 50% off of select items. I love their shoes and bags and was actually really surprised to see that they also offer some super cute clothes too!
7. You may remember my post about Coleen Rothschild’s products a few months ago. I was turned on to her products at the rewardStyle conference and have been a huge fan every since. They are offering $50 off a $150 purchase, so now is a GREAT time to test them out if you have been wanting to.