Summer starts on Friday for us! How about you? Are your kids out of school soon? We will be spending LOTS + LOTS of time at the pool this summer in Arizona (so not ready for the crazy heat), so I am thinking of what I will need with me at all times. Are you headed somewhere fun this summer? If you will be doing lots of outdoor activities in the sun, I wanted to help you out with some good finds and the 7 summer essentials we all need – the best part is… you can get it all for under $120. OH YEAH! Let the summer fun begin!
7 SUMMER ESSENTIALS:
- As I get older and realize I need to protect my skin (especially my face) from the sun, I am definitely becoming more of a hat wearer. This one is a great value!
- If you haven’t tried the Wet Brush, you have GOT to get yourself one! Brushing my daughter’s hair (as well as my own) no longer ends in tears after days at the beach or pool. Get yours right here!
- A good sunscreen is essential, obviously. Our family loves the Sun Bum brand.
- I am obsessing over brown leather right now – these are a cute and very inexpensive option (can’t beat $12)!
- We all need a good lip moisturizer – this one is especially awesome + has 20 SPF.
- How amazing is this donut raft? I mean, it doesn’t even need an explanation. Winning – buy yours HERE!
- And then we need a good bag to put all this stuff in. There are so many great options, but this one is reversible and such a great price.
Now get yourself a cold drink, a lounge chair, grab a book (ha, in my dreams – I will be saving lives left and right) and enjoy some pool time! xoxo
SHOP SUMMER ESSENTIALS HERE: