1. Lindsay, from White Buffalo Styling Company, organized a bloggers tour of Thanksgiving tables and they are all simply stunning. I am obsessed with Lucy, from Crafterberry Bush’s table, her use of berry colors and fruit was unexpected and absolutely perfect.
2. Dana, from House*Tweaking, has added another amazing IKEA kitchen transformation to her series. The counter-to-ceiling subway tile is amazing and I want a wall of pantry cabinets! The grey they chose looks perfect in the space.
4. The Fall issue of Rue Magazine has just come out and it is a good one. The tour of the Decorist studio space is fantastic! They also have an tour of the office space that Gillian Segal did for the IDSWest show and it is a stunner. See for yourself below. Wowza!
5. Kirstin, from Bliss At Home, wrote what I am sure is turning out to be a bit of a controversial piece on the state of home blogs. Fashion has always been a huge part of who I am and this blog and will continue to be, but I have noticed a shift in some of the blogs that were more traditionally home focused moving more into fashion. It personally doesn’t bother me, if it is what they want to do now and they have an audience for them then go on with your bad self, but I would absolutely love to know your thoughts on the subject in the comments.
6. One of our favorite bloggers, Julia from Cuckoo4Design, has had two magazine features come out recently and we could not be happier for her. She has such an amazing sense of style and is a supremely talented DIYer (unlike myself).