1.This past week has been all about the ORC reveals. As you guys know, I revealed my master bedroom last week, but what you might not know is that 177 other guest participants revealed their rooms. I am spending this week highlighting some of my favorites on Instagram, but I wanted to give a shout out to a couple of more that I am absolutely loving. The playroom turned living room that Aniko from Place of My Taste did is gorgeous. I am also absolutely blown away at the eat-in kitchen that Ashley from Bigger Than The Three of Us did. If you haven’t had a chance to check out all of the reveals head over to Calling it Home right now. I promise you will not be disappointed.
2. In addition to the guest participants ORC reveals, the 20 designers who were a part of the sponsored One Room Challenge revealed their rooms last Wednesday. They are all so gorgeous, but I keep coming back to Cassie from Hi Sugarplum’s living room reveal. It is just so strikingly beautiful and so totally different than my aesthetic. I was a little surprised that it was the room that I had to keep going back to over and over again to soak in the details. That piece of art by Dara Burris is absolutely everything.
3. Gap and Old Navy are having HUGE sales right now. I am talking like Black Friday kind of sales without having to be trampled to death actually shopping on Black Friday. Both sites are offering 40% off your purchase (including sale items) plus free shipping on orders over $50 and free rush shipping on orders over $75. Old Navy’s selection of flannel shirts is amazing right now and my favorite boyfriend windowpane flannel is on sale for $15!!! Also, my black leather chelsea bootie that I wear and feature all the time is on sale for less than $50!! I will shop some of my favorites and put them at the bottom of the post for you to check out.
4. Style Me Pretty has the cutest idea for a hostess gift. How great would it be to get a DIY Cinnamon Roll kit as a fun little happy during the holidays. Such a cute idea!
6. As you guys know, I am a California girl, and have been since Jeff was in dental school. My Domaine just did a guide to the Ultimate California Road Trip and it is awesome. If you have been thinking about a trip to Cali, you should definitely check this out. It covers the whole state and gives places to stay, eat, and see in every area. We might just have to hit up some of these spots this summer.
7. West Elm has my buffet on sale for $240 off!!!! What!!! I would seriously head to the website right this second and scoop it up in time for the holidays. Speaking of which, I am going to do a post on how I am decorating it for holiday entertaining in a couple of weeks, so get it now so we can be decorating twinsies! PS West Elm is having tons of crazy sales right now, so even if you don’t want my buffet, I would totally check it out. They have up to 40% off furniture favorites right now.
SHOP THE OLD NAVY SALE
SHOP THE GAP SALE