1. Have you seen the library build out that The Makerista is doing in their front room? Oh my gosh! My mind is blown. I can not believe how good those shelves look. They truly are an unbelievable talent to pull this project off. I can not wait to see them fully styled!
2. Remember in yesterday’s post I mentioned that I didn’t have any fancy, organized closet to share? Well, guess who does? Sarah, from Sarah M. Dorsey Designs, created a beautiful, functional walk-in closet out of a very awkward space. I am in total closet envy!
3. I did not get a single clothing item for Christmas. WHAT! I know! But this was BY FAR my favorite present. Who knew I was such a gadget guru!
5. West Elm is having a major clearance sale and they have tons of awesome pillows and throws for up to 70% off! I bought this one and this one before Christmas. They would both look so gorgeous on a caramel or camel colored leather couch.
6. We are loving Christina Zilber’s house tour on The Glitter Guide. Talk about nailing one of the Pantone colors of the year.
7. So the theme of this weeks best of seems to be DIY, so I am going to leave you a project from one of the original masters of DIY, Jen from Tatertots and Jello. Jen bought an adorable 1905 cottage a few years ago and has been renovating it. The decided to make it their permanent home and completed an addition on it. She has started a series this year that will detail that construction process and I am so excited to follow along.