Hi guys! I made it to Phoenix yesterday, but don’t worry, I am still here to share my favorite finds from around the web.
1. Love this home tour of Molly Schoneveld’s Hancock Park home from Lonny. The transformation from ikcy rental to beautiful home is really inspiring and proves that when looking at real estate it pays to be able to look past the current state of a home.
2. We love having white walls in our designs. There is something so fresh and clean about it. My Domaine did a great post on stylish all white rooms, complete with tips on how to warm it up and bring interest and texture into the room.
3. I am all aboard the cape and poncho trend that is so hot this fall. It is definitely a must-have staple for my fall wardrobe. Nordstrom has a huge selection at lots of different price points. I have narrowed it down to my top three favorites here, here, and here. The best part is the first two are under $40. The last one…not so much, but a girl can dream, right?
4. Carmel, from Our Fifth House, just moved to Charleston and is painting her front door pink. She did a great round-up of pink doors that I am loving. Would you be brave enough to paint your front door pink?
5. You might have seen me mention on Instagram that I am trying to get back to the gym. This summer has been so crazy and I fell out of my gym routine. Old Navy is my go to source for affordable gym clothes and I just bought some new things to get me motivated to work out. I L O V E their compression tights so I got these, along with this tank in lavendar and this tank in kelp forest.
6. Emily Henderson has done it again. I absolutely love that she created a video to show the install process. Since I am about to be living it with a crazy two day install tomorrow, I feel like she accurately captures the insanity that goes into an install before you see the final product.
7. Kirsten and Erin, from House of Jade Interiors, can knock a model home out of the ball park. They started the reveal of a new one with a gorgeous living room and office. They had me at navy blue walls and pink couches. So, so good! Also, they have had the tremendous honor of being named a finalist in HGTV’s Fresh Faces in Design contest. So exciting, check out this post and then go vote for them. I had the chance to meet Kirsten at ALT one year and she is just as sweet and beautiful as she appears online. Couldn’t happen to better people!