It’s Wednesday. You guys know the drill, so let’s dive right in.
1. Did you guys hear that Amber Lewis opened her own brick and mortar store? Of course you did. What you might not know is that she posted before and after shots of the space on her blog yesterday. I seriously want to move it.
2. Here is a little known fact about me. I don’t really like Halloween. W H A T?!? It’s true. I am a bit of a party pooper when it comes to all things Halloween (especially the color orange). However, as I am seeing all of the costumes Studio DIY is coming up with, I am dying at the creativity! You have got to check them out if you haven’t already. I want to dress baby Neve up as FROYO! I mean, come on!
3. Okay, here is another little secret (you are learning all kinds of little fun tidbits about me today). I am a huge fan of late 90’s-early 2000’s hip hop. That is why this sweatshirt will be mine. It has me hynotized..he, he..get it.
4. Domino never fails to disappoint when it comes to showcasing amazing interior spaces. They have done it again with this amazing family friendly bohemian style home. I am not sure who Natalie Meyers, the interior designer, is but it is safe to say I am about to start stalking her so we can become best friends.
5. This dress. Seriously, there are no words.
6. We interrupt this post for an important design PSA. West Elm has extended their Friends and Family sale through end of day today. You get 20% off of just about everything in the store. If don’t have a code, just comment below and we will get you one.
7. I loved the feature One Kings Lane did on designer Rebecca Minkoff’s New York Apartment. Those pendant lights above the island are killer.
Feature Image: Amber Lewis Interiors