Hi guys! I am back with my round-up of all my favorite finds from around the web this week. There were so many awesome things this week it was really hard to narrow it down.
1.Sue, from The Zhush, featured the most amazing home tour of Marcia Maizel-Clark, the founder of Dogeared Jewelry. (PS The majority of her stuff is on sale right now during Nordstrom’s price match sale and makes a perfect Christmas gift.) This home is so spectacular that I had the hardest time picking an image to feature. The barstools, the pendant lights, the blue velvet tufted couch, the closets, seriously ALL SO GOOD. Sue also turned me on to Katie Martinez Design. Her entire portfolio is absolutely amazing. Do yourself a favor and go check it out!
2. Emily, from Emily A. Clark, did a great post on 5 ways to warm up white walls. Did you know that Benjamin Moore’s color of the year for 2016 is Simply White? Me neither. She has some great ways to make white walls feel less stark and more inviting.
3. Okay I don’t want to give anyone a panic attack, but there are only 65 days until Christmas. Yep, queue the freak out. Luckily, Nordstrom is here to help. I am going to post a board with my top picks from their price match sale later today, but to give you a sneak peek, these booties and these earrings will definitely be on it!
4. So as some of you might know, High Point Furniture Market has been going on. Rue Magazine has a ton of coverage from the market that was really fun to see. Definitely check out this piece on what the designated style spotters were most excited to see. Also check out these great articles on the hottest upcoming trends in design, in this two part series. I am so excited to research these and be able to share more information about them with you guys in the upcoming months. I definitely think there are going to be some things that catch you eye.
5. The Glitter Guide, did an interview and house tour of Adrianne Betz’s home and it is so beautiful. Definitely California chic. I love the picture below because it is such a representation of real life. A beautiful dining room with a highchair pushed up to the table. This is a wonderful example that you do not have to hide real life in your designs. Children and good design can go together hand-in-hand.
6. I know everyone and their mother has shared the home tour of Pencil + Paper Co.’s founders, but I mean c’mom, it is just so freakin’ good. If for some reason you have not seen it yet, head to One Kings Lane immediately and check it out. You will not be disappointed…I pinkie promise.
7. I included this marble and wood cutting board on my Modern Farmhouse board and I can not get it out of my mind. It is so gorgeous!
Feature Image: The Zhush