Hey guys! Happy Friday. It’s officially summer at our house – school is out! I thought it would be fun to bring back Friday Faves today to share some things that I am loving right now.
1) This top is one of my summer favorites – it’s super lightweight for the hot days but has fun detail with the collar and button up front. You can seriously wear it with everything!
2) I am also loving these crop pants! I love the unexpected cut length – they pair perfectly with any sandal for summer. They are super comfy and stretchy too.
3) And of course, my all time favorite sandals that I literally wear every . single . day were just restocked in all sizes in this color, so jump on it – they sell out so fast! SO WORTH THE INVESTMENT!
5) This pretty white lace crochet dress is simply fabulous and such a great price! I REALLY need it in my life. Maybe you do too ;)
6) West Elm just got super fun new stuff! This nightstand (which could also be used as an end table) is perfection. Also, West Elm is having a surprise 20% OFF sale right now on everything in stock using code: FIRSTDIBS. Booyah!
7) OOOOKAY! This Mars Maxi is unreal and I might have already bought it. Both colors are amazing! Hello perfect summer dress.
8) These sandals are awesome! I love the color and style so much.
SHOP MY FAVORITES HERE:
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! xo