Happy Friday! We are in Spring Break mode over here. My kids have 2 weeks off, so we are in AZ for some fun in the sun with family. I am excited about today’s FRIDAY FAVES FEATURE because it’s my cute sister, Carlee, who I run SHOPPE E. with. Carlee and I have a love for fashion, traveling and family, but we are also different in so many ways! She is sporty and athletic, super organized and on top of things, a great cook and really disciplined. And then I am… well the opposite, haha! We balance each other out.
Carlee currently lives in San Francisco with her husband who is attending dental school (so we also both love dentists :) She is a nanny during the day and ships our orders at night! We are excited for what SHOPPE E. has in store and we love bringing you the current trends and some of our favorite things.
Today Carlee has rounded up some of her current FAVES to share with you – her picks are top notch and I want them all!
Hi guys, I am Carlee and have loved putting together my faves for you. Here is what I came up with:
- A super cute cover-up for the summer! I love the pattern on this one and if you are short like me, you may be able to pull it off as a dress.
- I have these sunglasses on my wish list because they are just amazing! I love the shape and the price isn’t too bad for a nice pair of sunglasses. I am a huge Ray Ban fan!
- I love this wide brim fedora. It’s the perfect item for pool and beach days to cover up messy hair. Hats are a must-have for me and this one is super cute and ONLY $28.
- This planter comes in white and gold – it’s awesome for inside or on your porch. Add some flowers or succulents for something green in your space.
- These sandals are so unique, cute and will go with anything and everything this summer! Best part? They are ONLY $34!
- I love this workout top by Zella. It comes in 6 different colors too! Love the loose fit and length!
- K, this dress is simply amazing! I will be wearing it so much this spring/summer – I love a good v-neck shirt dress and this one is tops!
- My style is pretty casual, so a good pair of tennis shoes is a must. I love Vans, especially these leather ones that are super universal – wear with jeans, shorts or dresses.
- How cute is this dress? Talk about easy breezy style this summer. Please get in my closet!
- I love a long tee that I can pair with jeans or leggings. This one from Zara is awesome and the peach color is so good.
- Megan and I are both suckers for a good chambray shirt and this one is really perfect! Short sleeved, with a pocket and long – 3 things that make me happy!
I hope you all have a great weekend! xo
SHOP CARLEE’S FAVORITES HERE: