I am so excited to share today’s post about the Nuna Mixx Stroller! Now that Neve is sitting up, I have her in a more “on the go” stroller and I am totally obsessed with the Nuna Mixx. There are so many features about this stroller that are super convenient and essential! I could rave about it all day long, seriously.
- The one-hand push bar moves up and down with no effort at all
- You can simply pick up the seat off the frame and have your babe face you or face forward – it just snaps in
- The shade zips and unzips depending on how much coverage you want
- The storage is awesome! Often times with portable strollers, the storage is lame, right? Not this time
- The MIXX reclines with just a push of a button and it can lay all the way down
- The foot panel section (where Neve’s little toes are) is bendable -it goes up for down depending on the size of your child
- The break is a single petal you just click with your foot, right in the center at the bottom (see photo below)
- AND BEST OF ALL! It is so easy to push and maneuver. My (bigger) little kids love to push their little sister and they totally can.
With Neve being my third child, I have gone through a lot of strollers! Many of them were too bulky and heavy. The Nuna MIXX folds up so easily and you know how convenience is king as a mom! You have got to watch the feature video here to see it in action. Nuna has so many other amazing baby products. I think by now you know that I am totally hooked and highly recommend them.
FAVORITE NUNA ITEMS:
I am LOVING my reversible bag! How many times do you wish you had a brown bag or a black bag? Now you have both with this vegan this leather tote. And of course, I live in my Salt & Pepper t-shirts all day everyday!
SHOP OUR LOOK BELOW: